Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Lovely

It's no secret how much I love my dog Maia. She is, hands down the best dog ever!! Obedient, loyal, beautiful, loving, cuddly, loves kids, knows when to bark and when not to bark, she knows when I'm feeling good and definitely knows when I'm feeling bad....you get what I'm saying, she's just the best.

See my boyfriend lives over an hour from me so sometimes when it comes to the planning of when I stay there and when I don't is a pain in the butt because I always have to take into consideration picking her up, bringing her back and it all coinciding with my work schedule, etc., etc., etc.

So with getting everything figured out for Christmas week, I decided to leave Maia over at Anthony's for the night (something I swore I’d never do) so I could go to my house and get everything packed and settled in my car. I will never do that again. NEVER! I miss her so much it's ridiculous. I'll admit it, ridiculous. When I woke up I looked down to have her come up for our morning 5 minute cuddle, and she wasn't there....when I got out of the shower, she's usually all snuggled up on the rug in front of the shower and after I dry off I say "excuse me" and she obliges and kindly gets up....this happens every morning. This morning she wasn't there.

So to make matters worse on my way to work, I notice in the truck next to me this gorgeous dog with his/her head hanging out the window and just loving life happy as can be! And yup....you guessed it, I started to cry. Ridiculous! It’s crazy how one can love their dog this much. She is, after all……..my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment