Tuesday, December 22, 2009

And another one...


So, I don't know what my problem is lately....seems like even the smallest of things have been sending me into tears! Like on my way home, deep in thought as usual, I catch some Christmas lights out of the corner of my eye. I look over and it is a homeless man who decorated his shopping cart with Christmas lights....FUNCTIONAL Christmas lights. Then when I realized it was 48 degrees outside, I lost it. Cried like a baby. To me, things like that just aren't fair.

You can't take life for granted for one second....don't take your full belly, your warm, toasty toes, your family, your friends, the bed you sleep on or even your nephews first haircut for granted.......take 2 seconds to just say thank you or I love you.

2 comments:

  1. people close to you could be gone in a moment and i know this way to well so your right, stop and take the time to say I LUV YOU even if you think they know.

    ReplyDelete